Christmas is about spending time with family and sharing a traditional meal right? But it can also be a time of stress with arguments and feelings of angst over what to serve for that special lunch or dinner. We want to help make Christmas as easy as possible this year with our Christmas FeastBox food kit options. Designed by Brad King of Falls Retreat our Christmas feasting options are simply delicious.
Why choose a FeastBox Christmas Food Kit?
We know you have a choice when it comes to Christmas food kits in NZ, so why choose one from us?
- The number one difference is that our Christmas food kits are very easy to prepare. With other food kits you may have to make a few things from scratch including stuffing for the turkey and dessert. Our food kits involve very little preparation and so are perfect if you want a relaxing Christmas day or if you’re having Christmas at the bach.
- Our quality, artisan ingredients are organic, spray-free and free-range where possible. We know our producers and their practices.
- We work with small food producers wherever we can so you’re directly supporting the little guy rather than the big food suppliers, distributors and food importers.
- All of our ingredients are from New Zealand and around 80% of them are from the Waikato and BOP.
- We put our heart and soul into our boxes and we like to think that we’re packing a big Christmas present for you each time we do it.
- Brad King our Christmas FeastBox chef is a genius who shares our philosophy around real food from known, local sources. When you open your box of goodies it will be the result of months of research into some great artisan products and produce chosen with love, and combined into recipes that will have you feeling like a chef yourself!
Who are some of our suppliers?
- Matakana Smokehouse – boutique smokehouse using antibiotic-free, sustainable Akaroa salmon.
- Hungarian Artisan Co. – free farmed NZ pork, all of Attila’s artisan cured ham is nitrate and filter free.
- Lifestyle Meats – from pasture to plate, award-winning Waikato meats.
- Volare Bread – healthy breads with only natural ingredients and no artificial preservatives.
- Raglan Coconut Yoghurt – award winning, hand-made dairy-free yogurt.
- Ye Olde Berry Farm – farm to table, Waikato berries.
- Mercer Cheese – 35 years of cheese-making, producing award winning dutch-style cheese by hand.
- Herbal Dispensary, Raglan – sourcing spray-free and organic produce for a healthier way of life.
So choose a FeastBox food kit and have all the ingredients for your Christmas lunch delivered to your door so you can avoid a chaotic trip to the supermarket at this crazy time of year and feel good knowing that you’re supporting a wide range of little food producers this Christmas.
Oh and please share your happy memories of this special day with us too!
Rachel and Tara